They’d say – I want to be pretty too!
That’s one of my million little projects now 🙂
Carrigan’s Room – proposed wall update
Notice how fancy I am with the lined yellow paper
1) We just bought a 19.99 wood chest at our local thrift store (practically a blank canvas for a little girl’s room!) Just needs a little cushion and some paint!
2) We already have the shelf w/hooks. It was made by someone we know as a gift for Carrigan!
3) We have the frames and letter G for Gleason but I’m thinking I should find a C for Carrigan instead…
4) We have blank canvas that I picked up at Michaels! Now I just need to paint something on it..
Entryway Wall – proposed wall update
Notice my continued fanciness
2) We have a small round hammered metal frame that I’m dying to use on this area
3) I have the blank canvas – I’m going to try to paint a pair of muddy boots
4) We already have the small chalkboard – I plan on writing something silly on it relating to taking off shoes and being charged for not following rules
5) Enter small mason jar which I also own. My sister made apple pie jam and gave it to me once upon a time.. so cute. Perfect for change from those offenders 🙂
Note the weird shaped bench. Our bench doesn’t look like that but I’m really bad at drawing! Which is going to make for some funny wall art.
I just finished a stripped cushion cover for the bench. It’s not perfect but I love it. I hope to make a DI-What?! write-up on it. I actually took pictures this time!
The walls aren’t THAT pink in “real” life/in person. This was taken at 11pm-ish with the hallway light.
What are you guys dressing your walls up with these days? Or are they still naked noodles like most of our walls?
Any tips for hanging things on plaster walls?