We had a pretty fantastic weekend spent with friends and family! We kicked off our weekend with The Chaisson Family (where Veronica tried Hawaiian pizza for the first time!) and ended it with the Polanco/Roberts Family. My child may have beaten little William more than once.. but hey, Gabe’s love for Ron’s dead porch might have been worth it?!?!
The dead porch is where My father-in-law keeps all of the animals he’s hunted over the last .. I don’t know.. 30 years? He’s actually a really great hunter and has won awards for his conservation efforts. If you ever feel like knocking hunters do your research because true hunters don’t just “kill”. I’ll stop myself there 🙂 I’d be defending a fight we aren’t even having!
This is the homemade foods from this weekend (everything else was store bought or super easy like yams..)
- 2 lbs of turkey meat
- 2-3 cups of ranch (Ken’s steakhouse is a fave)
- 2 cups of Yellow/Red/Orange Peppers
- Shape into desired burger size and grill it UP! 🙂
Cinnamon Apple-Green Bean-Turkey Puree
- 1 cup of turkey meat
- 3 spoonful’s of diced cinnamon apples
- 6 -8 whole steamed green beans
- Blend together in food processor/grinder